Associate Director - Legal
Combining his legal skills with a degree in politics, Scott’s practical and outcome-driven approach is invaluable in navigating the development approvals process.
Scott acts in all facets of land use and development in Victoria, including notable engagements in:
- Obtaining approval for a number of substantial in-fill developments, including a 25-level residential tower in the ANZAC Station precinct and a 34-level hotel in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD;
- Representing a developer in a dispute over development contributions exceeding $5,000,000;
- Multiple approvals in the Mornington green wedge, including a chocolaterie and microbrewery;
- Overturning site-specific heritage overlays proposed in Mont Albert, Canterbury and Rosanna; and
- Facilitating development outcomes through modification of restrictive covenants in the Supreme Court of Victoria.
Outside the office Scott will most often be found playing guitar, watching as much soccer as possible or spending time with his two border terriers, Spencer and Sybil.